Thursday, January 23, 2014

Secondary Rash

In early January, I noticed a darker area on my side upper ribs.  I had to look twice to ensure it was not an old scar from when I had shingles when I was 12.  I rechecked it in a week and it had grown again to twice its size, now 3-4 inches oval.  It was not painful, itchy, splotchy, or raised- just a darker color.  Another week passed and it was still there, but now with a lighter center.  It really looked a lot like my original bite rash, except for the center bite mark.  There has been no other accompanying symptoms, except occasional eye twitching, light random dizziness, night sweats, and some fatigue.  That is, other than some pain at the original bite site when sleeping on it, or walking after sitting for a while, like after driving or getting up in the morning.  I am taking Bone, Joint, and Cartilage supplement for my hip and it really makes a difference.  Thinking about calling to see if I need to be retested since I obviously did not get re-bitten this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete